Pending: 1.5 Story Affordable Home-Quiet Street-Fenced Yard
825 Dorothy Drive, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $410
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Vinyl sided 1.5 story Jackson home on a quiet street. The living room with original hardwood flooring has a large picture window drawing in natural light. The kitchen comes with the stove and stainless steel refrigerator. There is a hook up if you would like to add a dishwasher. Formal dining is found directly beside connecting to the front living room and the spacious family room behind. Family room has carpet flooring, its own heater, and a half bathroom off. An original hardwood floor hallway flows to the two main level bedrooms also with hardwood flooring. Both bedrooms have nice size closets. There is a full bath off the hallway with a tub/shower combination and new sink. The third bedroom is on the second level and has several built-ins. The basement is unfinished providing plenty of storage with shelving and houses the laundry area. The washer and dryer will stay. Water heater is less than a year old. There is a covered two car carport. Backyard is fenced.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,908
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full Unfinished Basement
- Garage: Two Car Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $780
- Fenced yard
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 765 times.
- This listing was last updated April 3, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.