Pending: Easy Living in this Well Maintained Condo
2836 Lynnwood Hills, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $854
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Easy living can be yours in this well cared for condo! Full Brick exterior makes outside maintenance a breeze. The spacious living room boasts a soaring vaulted ceiling and three large windows to brighten this space. The living room is open to the dining room. The double window in the dining room is framed on each side with custom cabinets – storage on the bottom with the top having glassed doors to show off your china or favorite nick-nacks. French doors from here take you to the deck large enough for your grill and table/chairs and has steps to the patio below. The kitchen has quartz counters, abundance of cabinets, and all appliances are included. The separate laundry room is main level and comes with a sink and lots of shelving. There are two main level bedrooms and two full baths. The Master Suite is generous in size and further expanded with its tray ceiling. The Master bath has a spacious dual sink vanity, tub/shower combination, and a walk-in closet. The other main level bedroom is also large. The full bath off the hallway has tile flooring, a generous sized vanity, and tub/shower combination. An open staircase leads to the finished walk-out basement. The family room is abundant in size and would be a great space for family enjoyment. French doors bring in light (along with the recessed lighting) and take you to the patio. On this lower level is the third bedroom and third full bath. This bedroom is also generous in size with two full size double windows and has a walk-in closet. The full bath has tile floor, full size vanity, and a tub/shower combination. There is a bonus room (with closet) that would work wonderfully as a home office, play area, craft area, etc. And there is also needed storage space. A section of the yard is fenced for your pet. This Well-Maintained Home Features Spacious Rooms, over 3000 Finished Sq Ft, Attached 2 Car Garage, Clippard Elementary District, Vaulted and Tray Ceilings, Walk-in Closets, Quartz, and Openness. No HOA fees.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Clippard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.1000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,942
- Brick exterior
- Style: Duplex
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full Basement-Partially Finished-Walkout
- Garage: Two Car Garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1440
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 493 times.
- This listing was last updated April 9, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.