Pending: Updated One Level Home Centrally Located in Jackson
726 Olive Street, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $478
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
UPDATED, SPACIOUS, TWO CAR GARAGE! This price range in this area is extremely competitive! If you have any interest in this home you'll need to act fast! This house sits on a corner lot in the middle of Jackson. It offers three bedrooms, everything on one main level. There is a two-car garage, use the covered walkway to enter into your extra large sunroom, completed with recessed lighting and updated windows. There's a waterproof vinyl floor with an attractive look. This room was also newly insulated. The doorway to the kitchen was opened and shows off the space well. There is room for an eat-in kitchen or your table, the kitchen meticulously updated. The kitchen appliances will STAY including refrigerator, updated countertops, a tiled backsplash, and cabinets! The living room is off of this area with large windows, space to relax. The laundry area is down the hall, the floor tiled. The hall bath is good size and also has nice tile. Fence now added!
Seller is a licensed MO Realtor.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.2190 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,272
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: No Basement
- Garage: Two Car Garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $599
- Fenced yard
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 421 times.
- This listing was last updated March 17, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.