Stop paying rent! Affordable! 3 Bedrooms!
1305 Perkins Street, Scott City
Estimated monthly payment: $273
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
The Price is Right for this three-bedroom Scott City home! This one level home has a nice size living room with laminate flooring. The spacious eat-in kitchen has white cabinetry, tile backsplash, and the refrigerator and stove are included. Wood beams highlight the kitchen’s ceiling. Laundry is conveniently off the kitchen. The three main level bedrooms all have original hardwood flooring as does the hallway. There is a full bathroom off the hallway with a tub/shower combination. This full brick home has an attached single car carport and sits on a corner lot. A Home of Your Own can be yours with as little as $500 down. Call today to ask how!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Scott City R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.2340 acres
- Square footage is approx. 984
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $445
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 513 times.
- This listing was last updated March 31, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.