Pending: **Adorable and Affordable 3 Bedroom Miner, MO Home**
142 Matt Street, Sikeston
Estimated monthly payment: $290
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
You will find easy living in this one level Miner area home. The living room has been opened to the kitchen and dining area to maximize family enjoyment. The kitchen and dining have newer flooring and all appliances are included! A sliding door off the dining leads to a patio and privacy wood fenced backyard. All three bedrooms have laminate flooring. A half bath can be found off the master. The full bathroom off the hallways offers a tub/shower combination and a spacious vanity. Both bathroom vanities are newer. The main level laundry is larger and has shelving for storage. The exterior of the home features maintenance free vinyl siding and has an attached one car covered carport. However, off street parking is plentiful with the double concrete driveway. This Affordable and Adorable Home can be yours with as little as $500 down. Call today to ask how!!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Sikeston
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,126
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Garage: Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 132 times.
- This listing was last updated March 31, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.