Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2303 Hunter's Lane, Cape Girardeau
Magnificent Log Home sitting on over 4 acres with a stocked pond behind South County Park in the city limits of Cape! The main level features massive hand hewn log walls in almost every room & impressive log stairways. Master suite & 2 other bedrooms on this level. Spacious eat-in kitchen with corner fireplace & large island. Sunny dining room has lots of windows & a tree top view! Loft offers another master suite & open play area with lots of storage nooks. Don't miss the kid's hideaway of the log ladder hidden below the secret escape hatch. The lower level makes a great mother-in-law suite or can be set up for Airbnb guests. There is a private gravel drive, parking spaces, a welcoming porch & combination door lock. This level offers a stone fireplace with insert, a large bedroom, 2 baths & a kitchenette.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 ½
- Includes approx. 4.2600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 6,581
- Log exterior
- Style: Cabin
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 230 times.
- This listing was last updated March 15, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.