Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
372 Bookers Ridge, Jackson
A stunning Highlands Ranch neighborhood home just hit the market in Jackson, Missouri. This delightful ranch home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 1800 sq. ft. +/- of living space. The entry way to the slab home features an ingenious custom built storage cubby, your next few steps will lead you to an open floor plan, vaulted ceiling and an expansive living room with lots of natural light. The kitchen comes equipped with stainless steel appliances, painted cabinets, granite countertops, farmhouse sink, subway tile backsplash, a beautiful center island and a walk-in pantry with custom shelving. Master bath has a 6' free standing bathtub, set off by subway tile and a separate shower. There's even a built-in linen closet separating the double sinks. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet with custom shelving. The 2 bathrooms have quartz countertops. During the warmer months, entertain in style under the 12x14 covered patio. This home also comes equipped with an oversized 2 car garage.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square footage is approx. 1,800
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 32 times.
- This listing was last updated March 30, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.