Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
321 Fraser Ridge, Jackson
You will fall in love with this delightful 3-bedroom, 2-bath slab home located on a large corner lot in the quiet Savers Farm community. Lots of natural light highlights the beautiful features of this open floor plan as you enter through the friendly yellow door. The incredibly efficient kitchen with TWO pantries flanking the refrigerator, boasts grey custom cabinetry, gorgeous granite countertops, a large island, and top-end stainless steel appliances. The dining area leads to the partially covered extended patio and large back yard. However, the separated master suite is the star of this home. A pocket door leads to a double-sink vanity, a LARGE walk-in closet on your left, a water closet and LARGE custom-tiled walk-in shower on your right. Plenty of storage in this home with custom wood shelving in the garage and closets. The front driveway is extended to accommodate third-car parking and the extended patio in the back provides plenty of space for entertaining!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3833 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,523
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 22 times.
- This listing was last updated March 19, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.