Investment Property! 6 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths. Includes extra lot!
1209 William Street, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $461
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This Investment Property faces William on a corner lot with a driveway handy off Henderson Street. Enter this 6-bedroom, 3.5 bath home via the covered deck on the side. The main level consists of a carpeted living room with large windows. The kitchen comes complete with a gas stove, microwave, and Two refrigerators. The floor is tiled and there is a center island with bar. A half bath is off the kitchen. There are two main level bedrooms, both with original hardwood flooring. The full hallway bathroom has vinyl flooring. Upstairs are four more bedrooms all with original hardwood flooring, two with a walk-in closet. There are two full bathrooms on this second level, both with tile flooring. The walk-up basement is mostly unfinished and holds the laundry area. The coin laundry can be included with the sale. There are two gas water heaters. This sale also includes the extra lot (corner of William and Henderson) in the price. These lots are zoned R-3 – High Density Single Family Residential District. This would make an excellent property to start or add to your investment portfolio.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Jefferson
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,768
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Two story
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Unfinished Basement - Walk-Up
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $523
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 285 times.
- This listing was last updated March 31, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.