Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1723 Bessie, Cape Girardeau
What a unique investment opportunity! This beautiful, recently renovated property can be all-owner occupied or split to provide 1, 2 or 3 separate rental units, for a solid income stream to the next owner. The spacious open main level has beautiful custom hardwood flooring, gas fireplace and a professionally designed, brand new kitchen installed by Mike Beussink. This home also boasts a new laundry and two roomy bedrooms with on-suite baths. The basement has an additional bed and bath with separate outside access. The backyard is its own private oasis with a flower garden that you can enjoy all year long! The 2 car detached garage has a cute upstairs space that is currently rented. Move-in ready and very versatile since it is located close to Southeast Health, Southeast University Campus and Downtown Cape!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Includes approx. 0.1800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,513
- Brick veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 210 times.
- This listing was last updated April 6, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.