Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
255 Sassenach Drive, Jackson
This one is a showstopper with an open plan and a split bedroom design! The kitchen cabinetry is stunning and the center island makes it great for everyday living or entertaining. The master suite is large and you rarely see this kind of tiled oversized shower at this price point. The lower lever bath stubbed/drywalled ready for completio, if you choose to do so. This home is plumbed for central vac, has stairs from the deck to the ground, features a huge back yard that is fully fenced with a 6 ft. wood fence. The storm door out front, and the tiled backsplash are even more upgrades that makes this home more special than the new ones!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.5620 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,264
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 17 times.
- This listing was last updated March 31, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.