Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
3150 State Highway Y, Jackson
Completely Renovated Full Brick home with views of open pasture in Jackson School Districts!! All new kitchen cabinets with soft close door and drawers, Smart Stainless Steel appliances, and granite tops. Hardwood floors, main level laundry, and 2 wood burning fireplaces. Large main level full bathroom boast a custom double bowl vanity and a tiled shower with built in cubbies. Full partially finished walk out basement with a full finished bathroom. Large family room with fireplace and bonus room ready for your finishing touches to make it your own home! Home was just hooked up to County Water. Passing Septic Inspection report from Eddie Cook available. Both fireplaces have new liners and dampers, installed by Flame Masters, passing inspection report available. New Heating strips, line set, and air condenser installed on the HVAC system. Beautiful home, built solid. Materials to build a home like this aren't affordable anymore! Owned by Broker-Salesperson
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 1.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,544
- Brick veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 139 times.
- This listing was last updated May 18, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.