Pending: Home for sale - Blackwell
10569 Whispering Hills Drive, Blackwell
Escape city life without being too far away from civilization! 4.5 acres conveniently located off Hwy 21 gives you plenty of room to sprawl out with a 4 bed, 3 full bath ranch - finished lower level that walks out to the back yard. Fresh neutral paint throughout with vaulted ceilings & wood burning fireplace in the living room upstairs PLUS a lower level family room which boasts built in bookcases. Plenty of room for 2 WFH offices! Master bedroom suite has bay window plus the bath equipped with a large corner whirlpool tub & separate shower. Another bay window gives extra room in the dining area along with a breakfast bar between that and the kitchen for extra dining/seating space. Step onto the back deck for coffe-sipping and wildlife-watching! 2-car garage with openers plus a utility shed in back for extra storage. This home is located about 9 miles south of DeSoto Wal-Mart in the Kingston School District. Don't delay booking an appointment!
- Status: Pending
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 4.5200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,812
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 16 times.
- This listing was last updated April 7, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.