Pending: Home for sale - Altenburg
10843 State Highway C, Altenburg
This mini farm is begging for the right family! Are you ready to live a self sustaining life, grow your medicinal plants, food, herbs, raise chickens, goats, or how about that Thanksgiving turkey? Yep, we have one we can leave for you. The sellers are relocating, otherwise they would never leave this homestead that they have put their heart & soul in. This home is 3 BR 2 BA, & plumbed for a 3rd bath in the walkout LL. New flooring throughout. Bathrooms completely redone. The living room is spacious w/ built in shelves. The kitchen is super cute & very functional & has been updated w/ new fridge. Main level laundry. Owner's suite has a private bath & the house is a split bedroom set up. LL has a huge finished family room & walks out to the backyard. The furnace can be powered by electricity or wood & heats the water heater as well. 2 large fenced garden areas, several animal structures & enclosures, many fruit & nut trees. Property is less than a mile from Apple Creek Conservation Area.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Altenburg
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 3.0900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,501
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 110 times.
- This listing was last updated May 24, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.