Pending: Found in the Historic Heart of Ste Genevieve!
242 La Haye, Ste Genevieve
Estimated monthly payment: $453
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Check out this beautiful home in the historic heart of Ste. Genevieve! This wonderful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house has so many updates! All new siding installed last year with a 30-year warranty. New paint and flooring throughout the house. Nicely updated bathrooms and kitchen. When you walk in from the covered front porch, you are greeted by a nice-sized living room. From there you can enter the kitchen and to the left is the laundry room/playroom. Main level bathroom next to the stairs along with a bedroom currently used as an office. Upstairs are two other bedrooms with one of them being the master bedroom and bath. Step outside the kitchen to the covered back porch and fenced-in backyard!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Ste. Genevieve County R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,480
- Lot size is .3 acre
- Aluminum exterior
- Style: Two Story
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: No Basement
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Community water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $706
- Fenced yard
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 87 times.
- This listing was last updated April 29, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.