Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
656 Bunker Drive, Jackson
Four bedroom, three bath home with vaulted ceiling has breakfast bar and small breakfast area in main level kitchen as well as a second full kitchen on lower level. New stainless range, microwave hood, and dishwasher on main level. Second kitchen has two wall ovens in addition to range and full size refrigerator to provide lots of opportunity to prepare for entertaining. Lower level also includes second laundry area (in addition to laundry area on main level), recreation room, and bedroom with full bath adjacent. Brand new deck has been enlarged from original deck. Security system throughout home on all windows and doors, security lighting on exterior, as well as reverse osmosis unit under kitchen sink and water softener have also been added by present owner. Small ramp in garage and nearly new chair lift to basement will stay, making this an accessible home.
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.1800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,560
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 51 times.
- This listing was last updated May 5, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.