Pending: Land for sale - Sedgewickville
BCR 262 HC 62 Box 127, Sedgewickville
This country home is situated on roughly 45 acres in the rolling hills of northern Bollinger County, Missouri. The home was custom-built by the current owner and is priced to sale. The home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen/dining combo, laundry, oversized two-car garage, stand by generator, and much more. There is a 36'x46' shop building with three overhead doors, baseboard heat, and a window a/c unit. Plus, a 30'x20' storage shed. There are roughly 12 acres of pasture with frontage along CR 262. The pasture is currently leased thru June 2021 and is used for hay and cattle production. There are roughly 29 acres of woods with an excellent topography for hunting. There are numerous areas for food plots and plenty of areas that could easily be opened for additional food plot acreage. This area is known for its ability to grow and maintain wildlife. Regardless if you are hunting small game, turkey, or trying to harvest a big buck, you won't be disappointed.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Meadow Heights R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 44.6900 acres
- Frame exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 201 times.
- This listing was last updated July 30, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.