Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1212 Marilyn Drive, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $546
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Alma Schrader school district! Welcome to this is well maintained move-in ready home. Conveniently located to everything in cape! This fenced in backyard part vinyl privacy/chainlink all brick home has had new insulated windows installed(2021), Newer HVAC system(2017), Fresh coat of paint though-out the main level and basement walls/trim and cabinets. Bathroom has been updated! A third main-level bedroom could easily be put in with a wall. Current owners use it as part of dining room. Unofficial bedroom in the lower-level(owners use as master). Original hardwood floors in the living room, bedroom and hallway. Storage shed in backyard will stay with home. This home will not last!!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.1360 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,796
- Lot size is .136 ac
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially Finished Basement - Walkout
- Garage: One Car Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $896
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 137 times.
- This listing was last updated May 2, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.