Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2927 County Road 233, Cape Girardeau
A private retreat on 95 acres awaits you, a few short minutes from the regional airport and interstate. This extraordinary property features a stunning reproduction of a colonial Williamsburg mansion, a caretaker house, pond, woods, and multiple barns and outbuildings. The carriage house contains the mechanical systems, and a 110 foot tunnel pipes heat and water to the house, preserving the feel of history. The home is a masterpiece of brick, Vermont slate and wood work. 1st and 2nd level ceilings are 12' with 8' custom solid wood doors; 3rd floor ceilings are 10' with 7' doors. The mansion has 9 bedrooms, 7 baths, 6 decorative fireplaces w/25' chimneys, gourmet kitchen and butler's pantry, indoor elevator and indoor pool room. The charming caretaker house at the gate is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath picture-book home. All of this is nestled in breathtaking countryside, with gently rolling hills. Schedule your private showing today, and find your place in history.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Delta R-5
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 8
- Includes approx. 95.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 6,998
- Brick, stone exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Lagoon
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 141 times.
- This listing was last updated July 23, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.