Home for sale - Jackson
2866 Palmer Drive, Jackson
Beautiful, well-maintained 4 bedroom, 3 bath home nestled in the Bent Creek subdivision, offers lots of amenities. The main level has new hardwood floors throughout & includes formal & informal living & dining areas. The open concept family room with wood-burning fireplace and kitchen/breakfast area with built-in desk lead to the deck & private screen porch. The kitchen has updated granite counter tops with a six foot island, as well as lovely oak cabinets. Conveniently located off the kitchen is a bedroom, used as an office, with an adjoining full bathroom. The spacious master bedroom on the upper level has a newly remodeled bathroom with a gorgeous tiled walk-in shower & granite counter-tops. As you enter the lower level, you are greeted with a beautiful tiled family room which is equipped with a stunning built-in wet bar with plenty of space for entertaining! Enjoy the fresh air relaxing in the backyard overlooking Hole 16 of the golf course! All measurements are approximate.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Includes approx. 0.7800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,804
- Brick, stone exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 27 times.
- This listing was last updated May 5, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.