Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
241 Morning Star Lane, Jackson
This 2 story, quality custom home sits on 6.2 acres between Cape and Jackson. The exterior of this beauty is brick and cedar and boasts a two car attached garage and a separate 3 car garage/shop that will hold 6 cars or many "toys"! Natural stone was used to create a backyard paradise...24x16 oval pool (new liner 2-3 years ago) with a fountain, an outdoor stone fireplace, bar area with built-in grill and fridge. Inside you will find a front and back staircase for extra family convenience, a big beautiful kitchen with large island that overlooks the pool! The hearth room is off the kitchen and you will love the wood-burning FP! Upstairs is 3 BR plus huge bonus room and an office area. The master bath was completely remodeled in 2013 with an oversized shower, his and hers vanities and large walk-in closet. The basement has a theater area (65" plasma stays), gas fireplace in family room with pool table that stays with house, full bath and an extra "flex" area. Deck with new cedar in '17
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 ½
- Includes approx. 6.2600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,502
- Brick veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 307 times.
- This listing was last updated September 2, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.