Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1714 Westridge Drive, Cape Girardeau
Open house Sunday, June 20, Noon-1:30 PM
This pristine brick home in beautiful Oak Hills is a rare find! Skylight, gas fireplace, shelving, and oak floors in spacious living room. Seller has provided list of updates in associated docs. Features include: Pella windows, custom cabinets, security alarm, 8x10 stamped concrete covered main level patio, 16x17 walkout patio with vinyl clad privacy fencing, beautiful landscaping. New electrical main and GFCIs will be updated in the next couple of weeks. Second gas fireplace in the lower level family room.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,331
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Carport
- Fireplaces: 2 gas
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Shade trees
- Security system
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 377 times.
- This listing was last updated June 10, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.