Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2924 Shadow Wood Lane, Cape Girardeau
This all brick grand estate was built by Gary Arnold to be he and his wife's forever home. All brick story and a 1/2, main level owners suite with a massive bath (20x21) with double sink & large makeup center, a jetted tub, and a walk-in closet (21x21), 3 additional bedrooms all have an en-suite private bath. Home also offers a beautiful sun-room, a quaint sitting room, formal dining, main level laundry, a gorgeous foyer, and a custom kitchen with upgraded appliances, gorgeous granite, and tons of counter space & small appliance storage. The basement level is dry and spacious, walks up to the garage with extra wide steps. Tons of storage space. 4 car garage, 4 bedroom beautiful home. It will not disappoint. Centrally located in the middle of Cape making it convenient to everything in town.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 ½
- Includes approx. 0.4460 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,714
- Brick, stone exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 47 times.
- This listing was last updated May 17, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.