Pending: Full Brick Home. Roof 4 Years Old. HVAC 2 Years Old.
1321 Monticello Lane, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $478
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Adorable all brick 3 bedroom ranch with all the right updates! The kitchen has been fully remodeled with white, soft-close shaker style cabinets, subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. There is vinyl plank hardwood throughout the kitchen, dining room and bath. The full hall bath also has also been updated with new vanity and new Bath Fitter insert. There is original hardwood in great condition throughout the living room, hallway and all 3 main level bedrooms. 4 year old roof, 2 year old hvac. Located on a quiet, dead end street and completely move-in ready!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Blanchard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 950
- Lot size is .140
- Brick exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full Unfinished Basement
- Garage: One Car Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central Air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $716
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 438 times.
- This listing was last updated May 26, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.