1976 Main Level Sq Ft. Check out the Shop!
351 West Mckinley, Chaffee
Estimated monthly payment: $487
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Sit and stay a while on your large covered front porch before entering your home that offers several updates throughout! A living room trimmed in white, you quickly notice all the natural lighting from all windows in the open concept living room, family room, dining room, and kitchen. In your family room, a gorgeous custom wood burning fireplace with stone work all the way to the vaulted ceiling! All 3 bedrooms have their own walk in closet. The master bedroom comes with a full master ensuite with modern tile floors, soaker tub, stand up shower, double vanities, & a large linen closet! You'll find a half bath off of the laundry room. This home sits on .88 Acre lot that hosts a open yard & 40 x 60 Workshop Garage to match the house! The garage has a double car garage door, its own half bathroom & an area perfect for a room plus electricity an HVAC and peg board on several walls for a handy persons dream! Don't miss out on everything that this nearly 2,000 square foot home has to offer!
- Status: Active
- School district: Delta R-5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.8800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,976
- Lot size is .880
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Modular
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1048
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,348 times.
- This listing was last updated June 2, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.