Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
973 Saddlebrooke Ridge, Jackson
No stone left unturned w/ this well thought out home! Pulling down the driveway, take note of the way it is nestled between the trees giving privacy to the backyard incl the in-ground saltwater pool. When entering through the front door your eyes will be drawn to the floor to ceiling windows overlooking the large covered deck & amazing view of the lake! A few unique details on the ML incl gorgeous Hart pine hardwood floors, hand hewn long leaf pine wood posts, vaulted ceilings, stone gas fireplace, open floor plan, custom Beussink cabinets & gorgeous Liley granite countertops. Utility bills stay low w/ the geo-thermal hvac system. You will find plenty of storage in the basement and a 26x17 john deere room. A few other features this home includes is a saferoom/wine cellar, 8x17 master closet & a 3 car garage with the clean finish of metal walls. Do not miss this opportunity to live in the wonderful & kid friendly subdivision of Saddlebrooke Ridge w/ high speed internet & lake access!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 3.7700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,469
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 125 times.
- This listing was last updated June 1, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.