Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2777 State Highway 177, Cape Girardeau
Talk about possibilities!!! Located just 1 mile from Lexington in Cape Girardeau. Look at this magnificent 12 acre tract of unrestricted acres boasting a 3 story, 1941 barn converted to beautiful home, a "neat as a pin" brick farm house, 3 mobile homes to lease for additional income, and a multitude of outdoor buildings, barns, and sheds. Back 10 acres currently have cattle. Multiple leasing opportunities to help subsidize the purchase. In addition to being a wonderful family homestead, this would be a beautiful wedding venue location, winery, Airbnb, little country store...the list goes on and on. Several beautiful home sites, if you are looking to build or subdivide. 35x32 2 car garage, 40x20 carport, potting shed 18x18, barn 55x97, garage 50x41, 24x23 1 car garage. Come take a look!
- Status: Active
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 12.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,400
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 61 times.
- This listing was last updated May 18, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.