Home for sale - Jackson
424 Oak Forest Dr., Jackson
You are about to enter a private oasis on a cul-de-sac street in a fabulous location in Jackson. This custom brick atrium ranch home sits on approximately 5 acres. Entering the front door you will be amazed by the expansive ceiling in the living room with a beautiful gas fireplace but the view into the backyard is breathtaking! The gourmet kitchen is a cooks delight with center island gas stovetop and granite counter tops. The breakfast area, sunroom, and dining room look out onto the deck and beautifully private landscaped lawn and woods. The spa like owner's suite is very spacious and the bath boasts double sinks, relaxing soaking tub, and a invigorating shower with multiple jets! The open stairs leading to lower level has a large family room with wood burning fireplace, game room with pool table that stays, and a well appointed wet bar. There's a fourth bedroom and full bath. Hot tub to stay. This home includes the lot next door the tax id # is 15-119-00-02-00101-0000
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 5.2000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,366
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 131 times.
- This listing was last updated May 24, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.