Home for sale - Jackson
2159 Litz Blvd, Jackson
Custom built 1.5 story home in Bent Creek on a cul-de=sac sitting on almost an half acre. With over 3300 sq. ft. of living area. Overlooking the 18th hole, and the fairways on the 2nd and 10th holes, the views are wonderful for any sports enthusiast or just for relaxing. Custom Honey Oak railings and trim throughout the home. Kitchen has been updated with custom cabinets, corian counter-tops and new black stainless steel appliances. Hardwood floors on the main level. Skylights adorn the vaulted ceiling in the great room. The finished basement has a finished family room, full bath, bedroom with a private sitting area. Abundance of storage space in basement enough to park your riding mower. Sunset views from the deck are spectacular!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.4400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,339
- Brick veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 183 times.
- This listing was last updated June 7, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.