Pending: Three Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths**Fenced Yard**Two Fireplaces
1610 Themis, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $444
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
The curb appeal of this home is simply too cute ! Hosting a gorgeous white chimney on the front of the house, there is also a fenced in large yard and a car port perfect for off street parking. The home is also within walking distance to a local school, park, & hospital! Inside you’ll find a lovely kitchen with an abundance of cabinets perfect for entertaining friends or family in the living room with the open concept feeling! The main level also has a full bathroom, two bedrooms, and a pleasant formal dining room ! Upstairs is a grand bedroom with its own half bathroom ! Following the stairs from the dining room to the basement you’ll enter the second living room with a second Wood burning fireplace ! The basement also features a large office, and unfinished storage space before walking out into the amazing yard !
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,808
- Lot size is .170
- Aluminum Siding exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Full Partially Finished Basement-Walkup
- Garage: Carport
- Fireplaces: Woodburning-Family Room & Basement
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air; window unit upstairs
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $691
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 668 times.
- This listing was last updated June 8, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.