Pending: 4 Bedroom Cape Home - Updated and Remodeled
1215 William Street, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $393
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Recently updated and remodeled Four Bedroom Cape home. The covered front porch running the width of the home has NEW railing and fresh paint. The entrance foyer has original refinished hardwood flooring, built ins, and a place to hang your jacket. The gleaming hardwood continues into the living room which is separated from the dining area by attractive columns and woodwork. The dining room has large windows and built ins. The kitchen features newly painted white cabinetry, corian counters, and a large pantry added beneath the stairs. There are two main level bedrooms, each with original hardwood flooring. The main level full bathroom has a tub/shower combination and new flooring. Upstairs are two more bedrooms both with original hardwood flooring. The full bathroom on this level has a walk-in shower surrounded in glass. You could make this second level your master bedroom with a nice living area! The basement is unfinished, plenty of storage space. The home has fresh paint throughout, some NEW light fixtures, NEW tilt-in windows, NEW metal roof, 2 car detached garage with storage, and sits on a deep lot.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Jefferson
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2150 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,738
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Full Unfinished Walk-up Basement
- Garage: Covered Off Street Parking
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $529
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 903 times.
- This listing was last updated September 28, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.