Home for sale - Jackson
245 South Farmington Road, Jackson
Brick home with large lot. Vinyl windows with attic fan in 3 x 20 hallway. Ceiling fan in living room. Large shower in main level laundry room. Custom drapes upstairs. Wood vinyl in living room, all 3 up-stairs bedrooms, and hallway Vinyl floors in kitchen, dining room combination and laundry room. House has central vacuum, dishwasher, garbage disposal, & dryer laundry rm. The 2 bedrooms downstairs, family room/game room, hallway and downstairs bath are vinyl flooring. Flue for woodstove in family room/game room. Walkout basement at one end of hallway. Large lot, which could be used for garden, play area, extra storage building later. House will be sold in "as is condition", with no guarantees, warranties, as house is in estate and heirs have not lived in property since they were grown. Therefore, Buyers will sign Disclosure statement, and lead base paint disclosure. However, the heirs have well maintained the property but have not lived in the property since children.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Square footage is approx. 1,943
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 609 times.
- This listing was last updated September 14, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.