Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
566 County Road 605, Jackson
This sprawling acreage is perfect for those who want privacy and land. The home is all brick and well maintained. 3 bedroom and 1.5 bath, full basement with a walk out patio door offering lots of light in the lower level. Wood-burning furnace stays but is not hooked up. New paint and all spruced up ready to meet the new owner. There is a 60x30 shop with electricity and is plumbed for water. The water line is there but currently capped off. The views are gorgeous from everywhere on the property. Caution, there is a bird in a cage. Do not stick your fingers in that cage. There may also be a pup in a cage and a cat running free. Please do not leave doors open.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 5.9600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,260
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 62 times.
- This listing was last updated June 21, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.