Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2713 Peach Tree Street, Cape Girardeau
Open house Sunday, October 24, 1 PM-2:30 PM
Kingsway or Fairlane to Peach Tree
Enjoy this sprawling ranch with approximately 5700 square feet of living space situated on .93 acre shaded lot in Charlestown Estates. This all brick home boasts of mostly wood floors, crown moulding, solid wood doors, four bedrooms two full, two half baths on the main level, laundry, formal living & dining along with informal of each. The two wood burning fireplaces have the ability to send heat to the hvac system also. There is a small butler pantry along with a desk in the kitchen which has a triple sink and trash compactor! The walk-out lower level offers a family room with fireplace, recreation area, 3/4 bath and ability to add another bedroom if wanted. There is a 3 car side entry garage, a 20 x 24 covered patio and a whole house generator! Don't miss this gem! All measurements are approximate.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½ ½
- Includes approx. 0.9300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,727
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 598 times.
- This listing was last updated October 1, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.