Home for sale - Jackson
355 Coyote Ridge, Jackson
Located in the upscale Saddlebrook subdivision, this beautiful home sits on approximately one acre overlooking a large expanse of wooded area behind it. The three bedrooms are on the main floor with a divided floor plan. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and master bath with double sinks. Washer and Dryer hook ups are also on the main floor. Large two car garage is attached. In the partially finished walkout basement, you'll find the family room, bonus fourth bedroom, just lacking a closet but has a full window, and a full bathroom. The remainder of unfinished basement allows for plenty of storage. Main level has almost full interior repaint just done in modern light grey.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 1.1100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,637
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 61 times.
- This listing was last updated July 20, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.