Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
130 Cedar Spring Drive, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $888
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
WILL NOT LAST - REMARKABLY TAKEN CARE OF - Welcome to 130 Cedar Springs. This beautiful two-sided brick home sits on a corner lot in the Cedar Meadows subdivision. The entire home has been freshly painted, the water heater is a month old, and many updates have been completed within 6 months. There are FOUR main-level bedrooms. The living room boasts a large vaulted ceiling and newly installed engineered hardwood. The main-level also offers 2.5 baths, including a master on-suite, and one of the bedrooms being an office off of the master as well. The kitchen offers almost all replaced appliances and plenty of room! Full, walk-out basement with ample space, storage, and a John-Deere! Schedule soon, this is the one you've been waiting for!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,825
- Lot size is .230
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially Finished Basement-Walk Out
- Garage: Two Car Garage
- Fireplaces: Free Standing Wood Stove-Living Room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1614
- Fenced yard
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 129 times.
- This listing was last updated June 29, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.