Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
4913 Pinedale, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $939
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Over 2300 sq ft in Klaus Park!! Jackson Schools!! Here is another charmer on a corner lot! If you have been waiting on a listing with a lot of amazing space to call yours, it is time to schedule your appointment! This beautiful home has four generous sized bedrooms, and three and a half bathrooms! There is so much curb appeal and freshened landscaping that makes you fall in love before stepping foot in the door. On the main level is a separate den away from the living room, a formal dining room, as well as a great kitchen and eat-in space. MAIN-LEVEL laundry beside the half bath is also here near the garage entrance from an oversized two car! The bedrooms are upstairs, including a master with a beautiful tray ceiling and on-suite. Enjoy not only the walk-in shower, but a separate and large soaker tub--walk-in closet too! Another bedroom on this level is just as big! The basement is full and includes the other full bathroom! Finish for more space or excellent storage! Do not wait!!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,334
- Lot size is .290
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl Siding exterior
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Full Partially Finished Basement
- Garage: Two Car Garage
- Fireplaces: Gas Fireplace - Living Room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1834
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 228 times.
- This listing was last updated July 1, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.