Home for sale - Chaffee
126 West Davidson Avenue, Chaffee
Estimated monthly payment: $232
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This quaint little home shows the beautiful history of its hometown. Big beautiful shade trees keep the front and backyard nice and cool and the covered front porch is perfect for sitting on the front porch swing with a cold glass of lemonade. When you enter the home, you will notice the open concept and view of the beautiful country kitchen all the way in the back. The dining room still has the original crystal chandelier! This home features 2 nice sized bedrooms, where the master has oversized closets. There is a nice sized laundry and mud room area that flows right into the fenced in backyard. There is a nice sized workshop and a nice feature in this home is the alley access in the back for more parking and endless possibilities. A must see and it won't last long! ** NEW ROOF 2020. NEW SEWER LINES RAN 2019**
- Status: Active
- School district: Chaffee R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,036
- Lot size is .130
- Brick/Stone Veneer - Vinyl Siding exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central Air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $357
- Fenced yard
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 128 times.
- This listing was last updated July 21, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.