Home for sale - Greenville
Looking for the perfect place to get away? Whether it be taking the family to enjoy vacation or just spend the weekend on the lake swimming, boating, hiking and hunting. Why not make it your permanent residence? You'll be pleasantly surprised to see what this property has to offer. Three bedroom, 1-1/2 bath, open concept, vinyl sided home built 2015 on half acre lot with 1 car garage. All elecric with central heat & air, custom oak cabinets, tilt-in vinyl windows, laundry area and luxury plank vinyl flooring. Septic and well. Relax and enjoy sitting on front porch of an evening. Private boat ramp at lake for your use. Property borders the Mark Twain Nat'l Forest which allows access for public hunting as well as the Core of Engineers which surrounds lake area.
- Status: Active
- School district: Greenville
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Square footage is approx. 835
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 24 times.
- This listing was last updated July 26, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.