Pending: Home for sale - Hillsboro
4327 Lockeport Landing, Hillsboro
SHOWINGS BEGIN AT 10AM FRIDAY MORNING! You do not want to miss out on this beauty. Meticulously maintained 4-year young Ranch home in the sought after Lockeport Landing Subdivision located in Hillsboro School District. Center hall plan with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on the main level. Vaulted ceilings in the living room boasting a wood burning fireplace. There's a fabulous breakfast bar in the kitchen providing extra table/work space. Dining room will walk out to a new Maintenance Free deck that has already been contracted with Chesterfield Deck & Fence Co. Contract date to begin construction is 8/9. There is a sample photo of the color scheme for the deck with the home photos. A Main Floor Laundry and Full Walkout Basement helps check all the boxes in this turn-key, move in ready home! Large lot! Originally built by Tinnin Homes.
- Status: Pending
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,436
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 10 times.
- This listing was last updated July 12, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.