Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
115 Elderberry, Jackson
Country living at it's finest! You won't want to miss this newly remodeled home in Jackson School District. The main level features a completely remodeled kitchen, new drywall, floors, ceilings, and light fixtures throughout. Large Open-Concept, spacious home that has over 1,950+ finished sqft on the main and 1,500 newly finished sqft in the basement. This home sits on a corner lot, has an ENORMOUS fenced in back yard, covered screen patio, heated and cooled garage, central vacuum, main-level AND basement laundry, along with an additional room in the basement that is current being used as a bedroom. The fifth potential bedroom has no egress. You'll find two large storage rooms in the basement along with a John-Deer room, oversized family room, and third bath. There is a large two car garage, small deck, private master bath and walk-in closet. This home truly must be seen to be appreciated.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.6200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,484
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 118 times.
- This listing was last updated July 22, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.