Pending: 4 Bedroom Home only 3 Years Old! Finished Walkout Basement!
170 Lallybroch Court, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $1,093
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Have you been looking for a home that all you have to do is move into it, well look no further! This craftsman style home is only 3 years old and is in one of the fastest growing subdivisions right outside of Jackson. It has everything from the 3 bedrooms, 2 baths on the main level with the laundry room right off the garage. Beautiful kitchen cabinets with granite countertops, true 3/4" hardwood floors and a huge master walk-in closet. All the way to the fully finished walk out basement! The basement has a wet bar/family room, another bedroom and full bath, an exercise room or you could use it as an additional family room or office with a John Deere room to park that lawnmower or side by side. But wait, this home has the entire backyard fenced in and has the perfect set up for a pool or if you wanted to build a shop or both! You couldn't ask for a better yard of a little over 0.5 acre and with this home sitting on a short street with a cul-de-sac, it has minimal traffic.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.5200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,506
- Lot size is .520
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially Finished Basement - Walkout
- Garage: 2 Car Garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $2200
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- Wet bar
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 104 times.
- This listing was last updated July 23, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.