Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
266 Cypress Drive, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $476
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
New Construction Home just North of Fruitland will not last long! You couldn't have asked for a better location of easy access to I-55 and can get to Cape, Jackson, Perryville in no time. This cute 1040 sq ft slab, 3 bed 2 bath home is exactly what you are looking for. It has an open living, dining and kitchen combo. The kitchen will come equipped with a stainless steel dishwasher, microwave and stove. The master suite has a 5' shower so you don't have to try to climb into a tub shower and the best part is all the flooring is Luxury Vinyl Tile, so you don't have to worry about owning a carpet cleaner. This home has a really nice level yard and plenty of parking in the back. This home is still under construction and projected to be finished around the first of August.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,040
- Lot size is .240
- Vinyl Siding exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Slab
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $New Construction
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 11 times.
- This listing was last updated July 16, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.