Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
1561 Chimney Spring Court, Jackson
Beautifully landscaped all brick ranch home on corner lot with in-ground salt water pool for additional enjoyment. The tray ceiling in the living room with wood floors and electric fireplace leads to the dining area and kitchen with granite tops, stainless steel appliances, island and pantry. Also, the laundry/mud room/half bath on the main level is great along with the three bedrooms with the master offering built-in shelf & drawers and two baths. The mostly finished lower level offers a family room with a wet bar that includes a mini fridge, wine fridge, kegerator & sink along with two bedrooms, full bath and a recreation room. The home also has a media system that will stay with the home. All measurements are approximate. All offers will be presented at 5:00 p.m. Wednesday July 21, 2021 so please make reply time accordingly on contract.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.4700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,861
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 33 times.
- This listing was last updated July 22, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.