Home for sale - Jackson
1202 Trevino Drive, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $1,247
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This mostly brick beautiful home in Bent Creek is ready for a new owner. Sits on a corner lot that has a fenced in backyard with a deck/patio and oversized attached two car garage that has additional storage and workshop area. As you walk into the home you will notice the Hand-scrapped HW floors. Dining room as arched entry ways. Kitchen has quartz counter tops, breakfast bar, and pantry. You'll notice kitchen also has tiled floor and tile/glass back splash. From the living area you can walk out to a four season room that connects to the deck. Divided floor plan puts the Master suite away from the other main level bedrooms. Master Suite has plenty of space for a king size bed and a walk-in closet. Master bath has a separate tub and shower, dual vanity with granite counter tops. Laundry is on the main level with granite counter space for folding. Walking into the basement you can entertain in the family area that has a walk-out. Fourth bedroom and a potential 5th is in the lower level.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.5000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,923
- Lot size is .500
- Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Mostly Finished Basement-Walk Out
- Garage: Two Car Garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $2757
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 111 times.
- This listing was last updated July 21, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.