Pending: Commercial property for sale - Jackson
5739 State Highway W, Jackson
THE PROPERTY OF A LIFETIME IS NOW AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE! This dreamy 10.4 acre farm has been transformed into the ultimate wedding venue and personal residence. The Property boasts a fully renovated 114 year old farmhouse with 3261 SF of space, a newly reassembled cabin with 2000 SF, a 3744 SF chandelier lit barn with heating and electric, 3 cabin bathrooms, a 2058 SF market building with a huge, like-new commercial kitchen, a 1920 SF cottage for storage, and a 2 acre parking lot. Located on the outskirts of Cape Girardeau and Jackson, this property not only has it all but is located close enough to I-55 to get to easily and tucked away enough to feel like country living. Come walk the grounds of Rusted Route Farms, skip rocks on the creek, and catch fish in the spring fed pond. If you have ever wanted to own a wedding venue or just live on a beautiful oasis, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE! Currently split into 3 parcels: 1.289 Acres w/ Farmhouse, 8.562 Acres w/Wedding Venue, .56 acres w/Cabin
- Status: Pending
- Includes approx. 10.4110 acres
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 35 times.
- This listing was last updated August 4, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.