Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
14 Morgan Oak Street, Cape Girardeau
THIS HOME HAS BEEN ADMIRED BY SO MANY PEOPLE FOR SO MANY YEARS and now this historic home with guest house, expansive garage space and exceptional views of the Mighty Mississippi and Bill Emerson Bridge is available to purchase for your personal residence, your dream venue, business etc. This home is located right on the Mississippi River and is one of just a few locations in Cape Girardeau city limits that sits high above the river wall with unblocked views up and down the Mississippi River. This home was built in 1889 but does have modern touches that were added by the late Jack Rickard and his wife Jill. Kitchen is wonderful, newer windows and porches with trex decking, HVAC systems are newer and has thermostats you control from your phone! Garage space is massive and has 4 doors with extra area for working or making your own spirits like Jack did! Guest house has kitchen, bathroom and open living area with Murphy bed. Truly one of a kind property along the Mighty Mississippi!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.4500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,151
- Brick veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 36 times.
- This listing was last updated July 20, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.