Home for sale - Jackson
2203 County Road 439, Jackson
This beauty could be your personal "Southfork" home! Situated on 25.640 unrestricted acres, this equestrian delight features everything you need including a commercial 72x144 indoor riding arena, custom stables with wash bay, stalls, tack room and more. Need a place to store all of your toys? You'll love having the 4 bar shop with full length covered porch and 24x30 lean too already waiting on you. The two story, custom brick home features a chef's delight kitchen, 5 larger than life bedrooms, main level master suite, formal dining room, and a full unfinished basement offering lots of room to grow. The home is situated beyond a driveway lined with mature trees that offer great privacy, and white vinyl fencing. This home is truly one of a kind, so put this estate on the top of your list to see! Just 1/2 mile from Jackson city limits. Internet options include At and T as well as satellite.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 25.6400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,722
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 26 times.
- This listing was last updated July 20, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.