Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
1486 Huron, Jackson
This is a very unique and hard to find property within 10 minutes of Jackson City limits and I-55. There are 2 dwellings on the property. A 1 bedroom, open kitchen, living and dining area and main floor laundry. Large attached garage/with shop plus metal barn, both with metal roofs. 2nd is a 14 x 70 modular with a house built around it. Poured partial basement with a den/office. Metal detached garage,2 barns, Pig shed, 3 sided wood shed, 3 hunting shacks, 1 hunting stand, 4 ponds, approximately 7 acres (Different Sizes). Home has solar heat plus outside wood burning furnace attached to the duct work. The front of the larger home has a large deck and faces the wooded area, wild life abound. Both homes are on 1 water meter. Small home built in 2006. This property is being sold in as is condition with no warranties. Very secluded, yet near to Jackson and I-55.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 39.1100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,536
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Modular
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 85 times.
- This listing was last updated August 9, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.