Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2214 Sherwood Drive, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $597
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Mostly Brick home that sits in a quite neighborhood in Alma Schrader School district just hit the market! This well maintained home has a two car attached garage and a flat fenced-in backyard. As you walk in you will notice six inch baseboards that surround the original hardwood in the living room. From the living room you will go into the dining/kitchen area that has new flooring and stainless appliances. Master bedroom has original HW floors and a half bath. Two other bedrooms and full bath sits on the main level. From the kitchen will lead you down into the mostly finished basement. Down here you will have a second living area and room that could be used as a bedroom. Half bath is in the lower level as well in addition to laundry room and extra separate storage room. Make this well maintained home yours!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½ ½
- Includes approx. 0.2000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,092
- Lot size is .200
- Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full Partially Finished Basement-Walkup
- Garage: Two Car Garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1065
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 214 times.
- This listing was last updated August 6, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.